Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

Time to let go of the bitterness and pain of 2013. Bring in all the good memories and lessons learned in 2014. Start creating new memories with new people. Treasure the few old ones, those who are worth keeping. Embrace joy and spread the love.

This year, I plan to take my resolutions seriously. I will not have a lot but I will definitely create another set of bucket list I need to do for 2014, both for myself and with Johann. We have a couple of things listed already. We just need to execute them.

You? What's your resolution/s for 2014???


RG from @yoga_girl "Know that life will take you where you need to be, with the people you need to be with. And when it’s time to let go? Don’t hold on. Clear out the old to make space for the new. The space that’s left with this person out of your life will soon be filled by a person who deserves your love. Or can you learn to love yourself so much that the space will never be empty? I think if anything, that’s why we are here. To learn, and to love."

No comments: