Saturday, April 10, 2010


Life isn’t fair, but that doesn’t mean you have to be miserable. Franklin Covey once said that 10% of the things that happen to you, you cannot control. But the remaining 90%, that can still make a difference. The way you feel, the way you think, the way you act and respond to each situation, it matters! It makes a difference!

No comments: