Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bucket List # 5: Sailing

Sailing was one of my dreams when I was a kid. I used to love those triangular sheets flowing into the ocean like a toy boat. Last weekend, I was able to go sailing with my family. It was awesome! It could be more awesome though if I knew how to swim and just dive from the rear of the boat. But I guess that’s not going to happen even in my 2nd attempt to sail again. Hahahaha! I need to work on my swimming skills some more. But that was not the best part of the cruise, it was being able to free my mind while we coast the big ocean of Subic. It was surreal! It’s like my brain suddenly shuts off. I can’t think of anything at all. I was able to forget the worries of the world for a while. All I can think of is how amazing life can be. It gave me a new perspective in life. Like worrying no more about simple things that hurts you. Making life simple by understanding others, loving the people around you. Life is better that way. Let other people hate you, don’t hate them. As long as you do not hurt anyone, then I guess life will be good to you.

No comments: