Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Aberlin live in Manila

Anberlin was awesome! They performed live last March 9 at A.Venue music hall and it was jam packed! They sang a few of my favorite songs and a few songs from their new album, Dark Is The Way, Light Is A Place. Nathan has this amazing drum set that has sparkling crystal on it. How cool was that? Stephen, himself, was incredible too. Such an amazing, loveable voice! I love the new members as well. The experience was epic! They sang Take Me as their final song (with all the confetti) and promised to be back soon.

♪♫♪ I wanna break every clock
The hands of time could never move again
We could stay in this moment (stay in this moment)
For the rest of our lives
Is it over now hey, hey, is it over now

I wanna be your last, first kiss
That you'll ever have
I wanna be your last, first kiss ♪♫♪

No comments: