Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dreams

Believe! That's one thing I learned in life.

I'm jealous of Anne Curtis for having her own major concert recently even if she's not blessed with a singing voice. She’s a great actress, endorser, host and all that but c’mon! The girl cannot sing!!! Don't get me wrong, I love her, but she is just unbelievable! People loved her! I admire and envy her for the courage she has in making her dreams happen. She believed!!!!

So, as part of my bucket list, tomorrow (should I say later?), I will make my dream come true! I am modeling for Hot Ticket. This is it!!! The start of my new career! Chos!!! Hot Ticket is a fashion blog with a group of young fashion artists working together in helping people, like me, reach their dreams. I am ready for my first, hopefully not my last, editorial shoot!

I believed and now, I will conquer!!! MEH!!!!!!

E-X-C-I-T-E-D



No comments: