Monday, February 23, 2015

Happy 2015!!!!!

This year's realization: (1) Friends are the family you choose. Time to outgrow the bad seeds and keep the good ones. (2) Work smart and party hard. My job has blessed me for 8 years with 6 roles and 7 teams. Thanks to all my managers who never doubted my capabilities and to IBM for funding all my travels and shopping spree. (3) Be patient. God will give you the things you ask, when you're ready. Everything is all about timing. (4) Be thankful, always. There are a lot of things to be grateful for. From old friends who never judged to new ones who made all my travel adventures more fun. To all the new skills unlocked and bucketlist crossed. (5) Genuine success comes only to those who are ready for it. So never step back and always have courage to accept new challenges.

Thank you for being part of my awesome 2014! Cheers to more adventures in the year ahead. Wishing everyone a very happy 2015!!!


No comments: