Thursday, June 4, 2009

make it or break it


Sometimes you ask yourself if you’re doing the right thing or not. We’ll never know unless we try, right? It’s better to do something now rather than let it slip away and regret what you could’ve done. I gave up so many things already, gave up so many times for so many reasons, and I regret it… always! Sometimes I was given a chance to get it back and make things right for me but most often than not, I lose. I know there are times that I was reluctant to trust him. But the truth is, he’s been so honest with me more than anyone has been. And I really feel sorry for feeling that way. It’s sad that it has come to this. That we’re both hurting so much because of the things we couldn’t control. But I still believe that we can still make it because we’re still together. We’re in this together! Some people might not like it that we are but there’s still hope in my heart that eventually they will accept what we have. People can easily judge a person. I do that sometimes, and it doesn’t do me any good. I’ve learned so many things for the past month. And one of them is giving. If you want someone to be happy, give them what they want. Set them free, if needed. You can’t ask a person to stay if he/she doesn’t want to. That’s being unfair not just to the other person but to yourself as well. Everything’s not just about you. There’s a whole world out there that cares about you and watches you fall down so hard. So don’t be afraid to be alone. You’ll never be. Somewhere, someday, there would be someone who’ll fit into your world and who will accept you. It may not be a perfect world, but I assure you, it’ll be worth it. I’m living my life now as if it was my last day. I wanted to make things right this time. I don’t want to worry about the past nor the future. I just want to be happy, and make sure that all the people around me are happy. So I say, make it! I know I can!

10.06.2007


No comments: