Sunday, February 13, 2011

Alone Time

Taken somewhere in Macau :D

Once in a while, it’s nice to have some time alone. Reading your favorite book or listening to your favorite music or just doing nothing. Go on retreats, travel alone or do something you like on our own.

For me, this is something I needed. I realized that last year. One of the things I’d like to do this year is to travel alone and spend more time with myself. Most of the time, I’ve been thinking about other people. Whether it be my parents, sisters, relatives, friends or boyfriend. Now, I’d like to pay more attention to Anna, Marie or Pot. I have learned a lot about love and about life. Through the challenges I’ve been through, I became a stronger woman. Other people might not agree on this change but somehow, I like it. I wanted to be better and I think this is the best version of me so far.

No comments: