Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Growing up!

Sorry, I’ve been busy lately. Busy with not so important stuff. So, there are so many things that happened to me for the past few weeks… or should I say months? :D I had a lot of thinking to do, with my life, my career and family as well. There are some changes in our house lately, still manageable but I can’t help but be worried at times. But I know my dad will take care of it. He’s best at taking care of this family. My life is getting better now, with love, career, friends and family.

I went to Hong Kong again this year and traveled to Macau as well. This time, I was able to appreciate the country more. I love everything about Hong Kong. There’s nothing much to see in Macau though, this city is just for shopping and gambling.

Hong Kong is different. The bridges, the train, the shopping center, the parks and streets. It was different from Manila. If I were to live somewhere else, Hong Kong will be on top of my list. Visiting this country for the 2nd time made me think about my career. If I really want to put up my own business, I need to work somewhere else to save money and get back to open a business here. Should I leave? I started to live alone 2 years ago but still, I’m still in Manila. I go home on weekends to be with my family. But if I were to leave the country, can I still live on my own? Far away from my family, friends and loved ones? This is a big decision for me. I’m not getting any younger. I’m turning 28 in a few months and I really need to think of my future already. Time to grow up, lady!

No comments: