Monday, August 23, 2010

Cute and Sweet

While inside the church yesterday, a super cute boy caught my attention. He was with her mom. They came late to hear mass and sat in front of us. At the back of my head I was thinking, “Naku, mag-iingay na naman ‘to!” Most kids inside the church just play around and make noises, especially the toddlers, they cry a lot. Not sure why some parents bring a 1 or 2 year old baby inside the church. They don’t even understand what’s happening. Some adult ones just hear mass also for the sake of saying they go to the church every week. But you see them chatting with friends or playing with their phones.

But first time ever, I saw this kid sitting and kneeling and singing with his mom. I think he’s around 6-8 years old already. He’s so sweet and cute! He doesn’t want to sit in the chair. He wants to sit in his mom’s lap all the time. He even closes his eyes while singing “Ama Namin.” Then it hit me! I want a baby boy! Before, it doesn’t matter if my first born will be a girl or a boy. But after seeing the love of this kid to her mom, I want a baby boy already! A super cute, loveable, sweet baby boy! I will teach him how to play basketball, play the guitar and do some crazy stuff with me! I don’t have a brother so I want another man in my life, aside from my dad and soon-to-be-husband (if I get married). Hahaha!

Imagine you’ll have a cute and sweet kid like this one, what more can you ask for?

No comments: