Thursday, September 2, 2010

Swing it!

Today marks the healthy life that I am going to live. Uhmm….. No, no, no! Not today, by Monday! Hahaha! I will be having another tooth surgery and I plan to eat everything that I want, anything that my taste buds are craving for. Chocolates, chips, ice cream, cakes, burgers, fries, crispy pata!!! I still have 3 more days and there’s more to eat!

After that, healthy lifestyle, here I come! I bought a new toy in line with this new lifestyle I want to live… An 8kg Kettlebell from a very good friend, Yvarr dela Cruz, who is also a certified PKC (Philippine Kettlebell Club) trainer. I was able to try KB a few months back and I was able to enjoy it. The cardio and all that weight lifting to tone your body. It’s a full body workout, really! I plan to attend a few more workshops with Yvarr or some other PKC trainer to be able to master the proper posture and usage of my KB. I want to name him but I can’t think of any right now. All I want is to lose weight since all my pants cannot fit me anymore! Damn it! I will update you once I baptized him already! Will have a name before I make my first swing! ;)

No comments: