Wednesday, September 11, 2013

#cosmo69


Waaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! And the countdown begins! 

I was lucky enough to have the time to witness these gorgeous, hot men live this year! I've seen the casting already thru the magazine and the video. And I must admit, this year's line up is way better than last year. It should be, right? My friend, Irish Dizon, is one of the luckiest women in this planet to be able to shoot these hunks, half-naked!!! Irish, if you're reading this, pakshet ka! Hahahahaha! Goddess of topless, hot men! I just envy you!!!! Can I be your PA, pleaseeeeee! At bakit wala si Luke this year??? Lol 
Cosmo Bachelor Bash 2013 on September 24

Seriously, get your September issue of Cosmopolitan PH and your heart will skip a beat!

Mateo Guidicelli, JC de Vera and Sam Ajdani, I will see you in the front seat! (or maybe in the dressing room too) Wink! 

No comments: