Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bucket List #2: Navel Ring

I was planning to get a navel ring when I was in HS but I was afraid to get one. They say it was painful and I don’t think I can handle it. My sister got hers last year and I was so jealous about it. I told her, I will get mine soon. But a friend of mine told me her story. She passed away while getting her piercing. Waaaaahhhhh!!!!! That didn’t help at all. I freaked out!! I was about to get mine already. Damn it!

But this year, it was part of my new year’s wish. To get my navel ring, once and for all. Come August of 2009, I went to Bora with my BB girls. It was not planned at all. I was buzzed already and I told them, what the heck! I need to get this done! We met a tattoo artist who happened to have a shop near Juice Bar. He does piercing too! Yey! And that night, I got my navel ring!

Isn’t it nice and sexy?

No comments: